Request to Amend Valid Temporary Resident Documents or Information Contained in the Confirmation of Permanent Residence 

Use this application if you are a temporary resident, a permanent resident or Canadian citizen who wants to fix mistakes on your:

  • valid temporary resident documents
  • confirmation of permanent residence or record of landing

Any errors you want to fix must have been made by Canadian immigration officials when recording your personal information.

You cannot use this application to change these documents because of a change in your life after they were issued to you. For example, we will not change the documents if your name changed after a marriage or divorce.

Once you have filled out this application, send it to the Operations Support Centre (OSC) in Ottawa.

This application package includes:

  1. Read the instruction guide and download the application forms.
  2. Fill out, sign and date your application forms.
  3. Mail your application.


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified:
Go Back
Educli - Global Education Network