International Educational Organization & Best Courses To Study Overseas - Educli
Edu Space

If you are a non-EU/EEA and non-Swiss citizen and you wish to stay in Ireland for any reason for longer than 90 days, you must apply for immigration permission and (if successful) then register. If your registration is successful, you will then be issued with an Irish Residence Permit (IRP).

To register you must:

Be a non-EU/EEA and non-Swiss national

Be aged 16 or older

Go to a registration office in-person

If you wish to stay in Ireland past the expiry date on your IRP, you must apply to extend your immigration permission and renew your registration. If successful, you will be given a new IRP.

An IRP costs €300 per person every time you register and renew.

You may also have to pay for a new IRP if your current card is lost or stolen.

The Irish Residence Permit (IRP) is your registration certificate.. You will be given an IRP whenever you register with immigration. Your IRP is a very important document and you must carry it with you at all times.

See below the documents you’ll need to apply for your IRP:

Travel, Exchange, Education
Living Abroad
Previous Entries
Next Entries
Recommended Posts